Coconut Milkshake (and variations)
- 1 frozen peeled banana, broken into pieces
- Silk vanilla coconut milk
- a sprinkle of pure powdered stevia extract
Place the banana and stevia in a blender. Add just enough coconut milk to allow the blender to work properly. This will depend on the strength of your blender, honestly. That is why there is no measurement given for the milk. Add extra coconut milk to determine how thick or thin you prefer your shake. Pour into a glass and serve.
- Use almond or soy vanilla flavored milk in place of the coconut. Add 1-2 T. of peanut butter and a sprinkle of stevia. You could also add a spoonful of cocoa powder and a little more sweetener ~ or just use chocolate milk!
- Use a plain flavored milk and add a drop or two of peppermint oil or extract. If you want it to be green, add a few baby spinach leaves.
- Toss in some blueberries.
- Add some frozen pineapple chunks for a pina colada shake